Rostraver Central Fire Department participates in a Knox Box program where businesses and even residents can purchase key vaults that only the Fire Department has access to, with a specially designed key.
The benefits of this program are:
- Decreases response time by eliminating the need to wait for a "key holder" for your property.
- Reduces the potential for property damage by providing a key to unlock doors and gain access to secured areas. Think of the cost of replacing your door if the fire company must force entry or is delayed while damage is occurring inside.
- Eliminates the need for the property owners or the "key holders" to respond at inconvenient times.
- Only approved Fire Department personnel have access to the Master Key that opens the Knox Box key vault located on your property.
- The Keysecure Vault for your building can be securely mounted in masonry work, making it more secure than the doors on the building. The vault also has a tamper switch that can be connected to your burglar alarm.
© 2022 Rostraver Central Fire Department